Immigration law is complex, as legislation often changes and will differ depending on which countries are concerned. The UK has a single immigration policy for those wishing to work or live in the UK, which applies to both EEA and non-EEA nationals.
Whether you require a business visa, you are hiring an employee from overseas or you need advice about complying with UKVI regulations, there can be serious consequences where the current legislation is not followed.
How we can help
At Rivington Solicitors, our extensive experience of dealing with the Home Office, First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and higher courts, means we can get things moving right away. We appreciate time is of the essence when it comes to immigration issues, so will work efficiently to give you peace of mind.
Our legal team will provide support and guidance with:
- UK Points-Based Visa System:
- Tier 1 Visa for Entrepreneurs, Investors and Exceptional Talent
- Skilled Worker Visa
- Tier 5 Visa for temporary workers and youth mobility scheme
- Sponsored employment immigration
- Permanent residence for professionals and investors