It’s an emotional and sensitive time when your closest relationships break down. Tempers flare, feelings are hurt and it can be difficult to work through problems in an impartial way.
Perhaps you’re having a disagreement with your siblings after losing a parent or you’re going through a complex divorce and want an equal share of assets with unlimited access to your children.
How we can help
At Rivington Solicitors, we are firm and persuasive to negotiate amicably in order to progress with matters on your behalf. With thorough preparation and empathy, we’ll help you to understand your legal rights and represent you to ensure a fair settlement or outcome.
Our legal team will provide support and guidance with:
- Amicable separations and divorces
- Collaborative law (mutually acceptable solutions managed in a non-confrontational way)
- Contested hearings
- Child visitation, residency or maintenance
- Financial settlements
- Domestic abuse (helping with protection and putting orders into place)
- Child care proceedings and dealing with social services
- Prenuptial agreements