Motoring Offences: Excess Alcohol/Drugs; Dangerous Driving; Careless Driving; Speeding; Totting up of Penalty Points guilty plea – fixed fee £650 plus VAT.
- 2 hours attendance/preparation:
- Considering evidence
- Taking your instructions
- Providing advice on likely sentence
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court
Fee does not include
- Instruction of any expert witnesses
- Taking statements from any witnesses
- Advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
Key Stages and Timescales
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
|Typical Timeline (Weeks)
Solicitor – B.Sc., L.L.B.
|Areas of Law Practiced