Personal Immigration

It’s a brave move to settle in another country, but it can also be very daunting. Understanding immigration law is often confusing and particularly stressful if your future in the UK looks uncertain.

The Scenario

Perhaps you’re thinking of moving to the UK to work or study or you live here already and you’re looking to extend your visa or right to remain.


How we can help?

At Rivington Solicitors, we appreciate that not every immigration case is the same so we’ll work with you to understand your individual circumstances. Our expert and practical advice will help you to reach a positive outcome for a brighter future.

Our legal team will provide support and guidance with:

  • British Citizenship and Naturalisation
  • Sponsor Licences
  • Spouse and Family Immigration (fiancés, fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers, sisters)
  • European Free Movement Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
  • Appeals and Human Rights Claims
  • Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
  • Student visas

Send us a message