Wills and Probate
Thinking about wills or estate planning doesn’t come naturally to most people, but it’s important to look ahead to the future in terms of businesses, properties and assets.
Perhaps you have lost a loved one and unsure of the next steps for their estate or you may need some advice to ensure your children won’t pay a hefty inheritance tax in the future.
How we can help
At Rivington Solicitors, we’ll handle your affairs sensitively and work together to formulate a succession plan for you and your family. We’ll ensure transitions are smooth and advise you on the best steps forward for your individual circumstances.
Our legal team will provide support and guidance with:
- Drafting a will
- Applying for probate
- Assessment of assets and likely taxation
- Claims against estate by third parties
- Protection of assets
- Re-evaluating estate after life changes e.g. divorce, marriage
- Dealing with changes to family’s asset pool
- Managing changes to buying or selling of a business
- Changes to superannuation, insurance policies or taxation levels
- Establishment of discretionary trusts
Send us a message
Rivington Solicitors | www.rivingtonsolicitors.co.uk
Copyright © 2023 | Rivington Solicitors Ltd t/a Rivington Solicitors is a company registered in England & Wales Registration no. 09562166. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales with registered number 0622410.
7 General Gordon Square
London SE18 6FH